1.Plaza Tire Service
417 S Washington St
Plaza Tire Service is known for outstanding service, the best selection and the guaranteed lowest price on tires. Plus we offer many other services - oil changes, brakes, alignment, batteries and more
2.Betts Tire & Auto
116 W Park St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.R & S Automotive Services
101 N Hickory St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesMufflers & Exhaust Systems
This shop does good mechanical work. However, I needed a tire and was referred to one of his business friends in DuQuoin, who sold me a rather expensive tire with a huge sidewall bulge. Don't go the
4.O'Reilly Auto Parts
300 S Washington St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Du Quoin O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional par
5.Chip Banks Chevrolet Buick
1116 S Washington St
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car Dealers
Shop for your next new or used vehicle at Chip Banks Chevrolet Buick. Our dealership's hassle-free buying process and excellent body shop make us the best dealership in Du Quoin, IL. Carbondale, Bento
1 E Park St
Automobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
7.Du Quoin Auto Service Inc.
10 S Walnut St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.