Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance More Info
943 E Dubois Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.James Cherry, Other
3 S Brady St Ste 321
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
3.Henninge H Dental
17 N Main St Ste A
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Joseph P Zeitler Jr DMD
462 Barnoff Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I would highly recommend Dr. Zeitler to everyone I know!! His staff is amazing and efficient and he is very good at what he does! Our family will forever be grateful to him for making our priority be
5.J. Rice Oral Maxillofacial & Aesthetic Facial Surgery P.C.
90 Beaver Dr Ste 101a
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryEndodontists
He might as well smashed me in face with sledge hammer, stitched me up and sent mevhome. I have picked approx. 10 bb sized pieces of teeth out of my gums since he removed them on July 2nd. This is v
190 W Park Ave Ste 3
190 W Park Ave Ste 3
Find Du Bois Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future