1.St S P Mary Ame Church
1015 Bay St
Churches & Places of WorshipReligious OrganizationsAfrican Methodist Episcopal Churches
2.St Mary's Residential Training School
6715 Highway 1
Special EducationSchoolsElementary Schools
St. Mary's Residential Training School, with one of its facilities located in Alexandria, La., serves children and youth with developmental disabilities. Founded in 1974, its more than 55-acre campus
3.St Mary's Residential Training School
6690 Antoinette St
SchoolsElementary SchoolsColleges & Universities
St. Mary's Residential Training School, with one of its facilities located in Alexandria, La., serves children and youth with developmental disabilities. Founded in 1954, its more than 55-acre campus
4.St Mary Catholic Church
1571 N 2nd St
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipTraditional Catholic Churches
5.St. Mary Parish
1571 N 2nd St
Churches & Places of Worship
6.St Mary Baptist Church Cane River
1451 Keyser Ave
Baptist ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipReligious OrganizationsGeneral Baptist Churches
7.St Mary's Residential Training SchoolServing the Dry Prong, LA area
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.