Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205 More Info
3459 William Penn Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
When I first went into the office, I had not been to a dentist for several years. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, made me feel at ease, and that I had NOT done anything wrong just because I couldMore Nearby Locations »
2.Perfect Smile Dental Group Shadyside
242 S Highland Ave Ste 201
Dentist at this place are really good, or I must the one treated me was good. I believe his name is ALVARO R LAZO. Everything is good about this place but the reason I am giving them two stars are for
3.Flaherty Patrick J DDS
1633 Route 51 Ste G104
Maintain a healthy smile with services from our dental office in Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania. Patrick J. Flaherty DDS, is a family dentist specializing in general and cosmetic dentistry. Whether you
4.MIGGANTZ RICHARD J DMD
1215 Long Run Rd
Dr. Miggantz offers a practical approach to periodontal treatment and dental implants. Our office goes above and beyond to help facilitate the needs of our patients.We have two locations available for
5.John L Waldman
5608 Wilkins Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
John L Waldman is your local Prosthodontist . He has practiced reconstructive dentistry for more than 22 years and strives to give the highest quality to his patients. He understands that each patient
6.Dr. David S. Shoaf DDS
502 Walnut Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
We provide quality dentistry ranging from routine to complex procedures including but not limited to: Cosmetic Dentistry, Cleaning, Root Canals, Extractions, Crowns, Implants, Gum Treatment, Dental X-
7.David Badstibner D.M.D.
1414 Lincoln Way
The Dental Office of Dr. David G. Badstibner D.D.S. has been proudly service the White Oak and McKeesport and surrounding communities since 1973! Some of the services provided are Tooth Extractions, R
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future