1.Killian Constance M DMD LLC
3655 Route 202 Ste 200
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Killian Constance M DMD LLC has been in private practice of pediatric dentistry for over 29 years. Were a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Pennsylvan
2.Stephen T Kazmierczak DMD
204 N West St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
I have been a patient for many years and have always had an excellent outcome. Stephen T. Kazmierczak and his staff are all so thorough, courteous, gentle, and professional.
3.Scarazzo Robert M DMD
200 North St
Dr. Scarazzo DMD FAGD Has been servicing the area for serveral years. He takes pride in the service that he provides to all ages. We do General & Cosmetic Dentistry and Reconstructing. Dr. Scarazzo is
4.Mana Nejadi DMD
131 W State St
Periodontist Mana Nejadi, DMD and John Rokita, DDS, Doylestown, PA, practice a full scope of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting.
5.Tyma Trachtenberg Dental
708 N Shady Retreat Rd Ste 6
My dental exam and cleaning was an excellent experience with a friendly, caring and highly professional, expert staff. I am looking forward to my next visit.
6.Richard Wilson DDS Emergency Dentist
3655 Route 202 ste 120
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Wilson, a Doylestown Emergency Dentist with over 22 years of experience is trained to care for his patient's teeth and gums. Dentistry is a source of passion for the dentist.
7.Emergency Patients Seen Promptly
817 N Easton Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future