1.Akron Allergy & Asthma Clinic
3600 W Market St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyAllergy TreatmentClinics
Private practice limited to Allergy-Asthma-Immunology of children and adults in the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio since August 1979 and Akron, Ohio since January 1996 .Assistant Clinical Professor at Cas
2.Concorde Therapy Group Inc
4645 Belpar St NW
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
I am a runner in my mid 30s. I have been running since I was in high school and have had very few injuries. Over the last year, I began to experience some minor hip pain. I backed off the mileage,
696 Canton Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Visit our website
I really enjoyed going to the office. It was clean and friendly. The doctor was outstanding. I would recommend going to Dr. Reed Graham.
4.Thottam John J MD FACS Inc.
4800 Higbee Ave NW
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Gastroenterology & Hepatology Specialists Inc
4360 Fulton Dr NW
Medical ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons
Our physicians are all board certified gastroenterologists specializing in all routine GI problems as well as pancreas and liver disorders. These include problems associated with the esophagus, stomac
6.Jones Funk & Associates Lpa
321 Broad St
7.Mcilvaine James R
431 Winding Way
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.