Zakian Rug Cleaning
4930 W. Parkside Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19131
761 5th Ave
King Of Prussia,PA
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had the carpets cleaned in my condo last week. They were in an out in and hour! Fast and efficient!
581 W High St
Air Duct CleaningWater Damage RestorationFurniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
31 Southgate Blvd
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsSteam Cleaning
You can expect the best from Stanley Steemer - outstanding people, superior equipment, and exceptional services we're proud to stand behind 100% Careful moving of furniture and returning it to its ori
4.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Downingtown, PA area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
400 Spring Garden St
Carpet & Rug CleanersUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingAir Duct Cleaning
The account reps for the Commercial Division are horrific. I have never dealt with more unprofessionalism in my life. The only reason they get one star is because the crew did show up on time.
Five Star Carpet Service
10225 Dedaker st, Philadelphia, PA, 19116
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.