1.Kaiser Permanente Health Care
11525 Brookshire Ave Ste 401
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance Organizations
2.Kaiser Permanente Health Care
12200 Bellflower Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
3.Kaiser Permanente Garden Medical Offices
9353 Imperial Hwy
This was the worst experience of my life! The medical center was very dirty, the nursing staff stood around talking about personal business, MD was unqualified and the entire center was so gross and d
4.Kaiser Permanente D Orchard Medical Offices U 80: Mei Kwan, MD
9449 Imperial Hwy
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
5.Kaiser Permanente Hospital
14248 Hoyt St
6.Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
1011 Baldwin Park Blvd
Love this Kaiser. They have the best Drs in the world
3699 Wilshire Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsHospitalsMedical Centers
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.