American Local Locksmith
Serving the Downey area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
3.Taylor's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Experienced, Low Prices & Service Since 1962 - All Work Guaranteed - Licensed & Bonded - We Honor AAA Members - Commercial Accounts Welcome - Saturday By Appointment.
4.A-Armor Lock & Security
16711 Parkside Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Money Saving Offers
* Serving L.A. & Orange Counties * Prompt Courteous Service * City Licensed * Bonded * Liability Insured * Radio Dispatched Same Ownership Bellflower Lock & Safe 17630 Bellflower 2 Blocks S. of 91 Fwy
5.Bellflower Lock & Safe
17630 Bellflower Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Welcome to Bellflower Lock & Safe. Our locksmiths in Southern California offer solutions for all your locking hardware needs. Whether you need a residential locksmith, commercial locksmith or a Safe t
6.Kustom Locksmith Service
23024 Lake Forest Dr
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
A Kustom Locksmith Service provides installation and service on all types of locks, door hardware and security solutions. With emergency service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, youll never ha
7.American Locksmith Service 24 HR Los Angeles County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Call A Pro
Serving the Downey area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.