1.Tire Rack (The)
7101 Vorden Pkwy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
The Tire Rack Wholesale, with one of its five warehouses located in South Bend, Ind., offers a wide variety of tire products and services to tire dealers. Its more than 1million square feet of warehou
6007 Nimtz Pkwy
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
1440 Ignition Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
777 W Chippewa Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.