Birch Tree Counseling
226 Rockingham Rd, Londonderry, NH, 03053 Call Us We Can Help
61 Locust St
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
660 Central Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
50 Chestnut St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsCounseling Services
I give the chestnut street office a big fat 0 . Sharron Omond does not care about her clients safety she does not follow the rules . She lies through her teeth . My son was in need of her services a
42 Dover Point Rd
Community OrganizationsSocial Service OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
25 Old Dover Rd
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Based in New Hampshire, Community Partners specialize in providing a comprehensive line of behavioral health and developmental services to the communities across the Strafford County area. The firm s
6.Community Action Partnership of Strafford County
642 Central Ave
7.Community PARTNERS-Bh & Dssc
113 Crosby Rd Ste 1
Health & Welfare ClinicsMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical Clinics
My cousin who has PTSD and depression went here for years. She saw four different Therapists, two of which ' let her go' saying the problems they set out to fix were resolved (they weren't), one of wh
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Medical Detox
Serving the Dover area. Medical Detox CenterDrug Rehab Center
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.