Serving the Dover area.
1.Brian T Stern Law Offices
86 Locust St
Insurance AttorneysAttorneysLabor & Employment Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
2.Brian T. Stern Law Offices
201 Tolend Rd
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
3.Jeffrey L Stern DDS
157 Portsmouth Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Brian Hunter DDS
231 Corporate Dr Ste 101
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Brian E Breslin DMD
17 Whipple Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Cicero, Brian W
2837 Lafayette Rd
7.Brian Maguire Dent
2 Juniper Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Personal Injury Place
Serving the Dover area. Call A Personal Injury Lawyer TodayIn An Accident? Get Compensation!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future