1.Bayhealth Kent General
640 S State St
Physicians & SurgeonsOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Located in the heart of Dover, Delaware, Kent General Hospital has been offering quality healthcare since 1927. Kent General Hospital offers a comprehensive array of services to the residents of Centr
2.Andrews Joseph F MD
737 S Queen St
Physicians & Surgeons
Delaware Dermatology, P.A. offers complete medical and surgical care for your skin, hair and nails. Our recommendations are based on scientific fact and good clinical judgment. Our staff are all profe
3.Adolescent Medicine General Pediatrics Allergy PA
863 Buttner Pl
Osteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Adolescent Medicine General Pediatrics Allergy PA- Fizul H. Bacchus, PhD, D.O., FACOP, FAAP - Michelle D Clemente, MD, FAAP - Board Certified Pediatricians - Medical, Developmental, Behavioral Care, A
4.Eric Schwartz MD
230 Beiser Blvd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Barnett, Thomas P, MD
200 Banning St Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
6.Mills James D MD
826 S Governors Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Shea, Michael L, MD
1113 S State St
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.