437 Blue Heron Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Let the professionals do it for you! With knowledge and superior customer service that the others simply don't have, we provide you with the best lawn care service available. Owned and operated by Bil
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Nu-Image Landscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Easily the best price around and they were finished in no time. really nice guys and great service.
4.Alexander Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizing Services
Visit our website
Click for Coupon
Alexander Lawn & Landscape Services is the premier provider of landscape services in Delaware with over 10 year?s experience. Your yard is important to you, which is why we take care of your yard like
5.Lawn Doctor Of Sussex County
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding ServiceLawn Maintenance
For the team at Lawn Doctor in Middletown, DE, lawn care is our specialty. Our lawn care professionals provide a full range of regular and seasonal maintenance services designed to keep your yard in tMore Nearby Locations »
6.A Personalized Landscape
108 Cantwell Ave
Landscape ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsProperty Maintenance
After several disappointing experiences with other landscaping contractors, Mike was recommended by a neighbor. His professionalism and expertise with landscaping and the quality of his attention to
7.Tom's Lawn Care & Power Washing
Tom's Lawn Care and Power Washing did a great job for me last year. They mowed my grass all season and power washed my house. Tom was reliable and polite. I will be having him mow the grass again this
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.