1.Gi Associates Of Delaware
742 S Governors Ave Ste 3
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
2.Family Allergy & Asthma Care Consultants
200 Banning St Ste 280
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
It may take a little while to get in the door, new patient appointments are close to 2-3 months out but it is well worth the wait. The staff is friendly, caring and open; the wait times are usually V
3.Cardiology Consultants PA
1100 Forrest Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Retina Consultants Of Delmarva
1380 S State St
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Endocrinology Consultant Pa
111 Wolf Creek Blvd Ste 2
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthMedical Service Organizations
6.Orthopaedic Consultants Pa
1675 S State St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
802 N Dupont Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.