New Castle Dental Associates
92 Reads Way Ste 200, New Castle, DE, 19720
1.Burns Christopher Dr
871 S Governors Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Welcome to Delmarva Prosthodontics, P.A., a warm, friendly dental office located in Dover DE. Prosthodontics, one of the nine specialties of dentistry recognized by the American Dental Association, is
2.Orthodontics On Silver Lake
42 Hiawatha Ln
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
I am so happy with my smile. Dr. Steckel and staff are the best!
3.American Dental Care
60 wolf creek blvd
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Excellent service. They have explained everything in detail from my dental work to insurance.
4.Walker Square Dental Associates
838 Walker Rd
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsEndodontistsDental Clinics
Please note I am not affiliated with Dentistry at Walker Square or Dr Sadlowski. I am a patient that is extremely satisfied with this practice and all individuals that work in the office. Dr Sadlowski
5.Pillsbury Dental Associates
125 Greentree Dr Ste 2
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
Will not visit again or recommend. This office is by far the worst I've experienced in Delaware! Dr. Pillsbury said that my daughter still had baby teeth in the front that needed to be removed and s
6.Douglas MD Ditty DMD
1001 S Bradford St Ste 2
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Dr Ditty, your Staff receptionist on Friday 9/16 11:35 am that you had "vacacated the premises" after Erica told me at 11:25 to come to the office for an emergency consult. I have to think that perha
1004 S State St Suite 3
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Here at Ahl Orthodontics, we strive to provide the highest quality of care to our patients in and around Dover, Delaware area. The greatest joy of our work is that every day we have the opportunity to
George T. Derenzo, DDS
2000 Foulk Rd Ste C, Wilmington, DE, 19810 Quality, Comfort, Technology
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.