Serving the Dover area.
1.A-1 Home Improvement
112 Vondaway Dr
General ContractorsSiding ContractorsCarpentersBuilding Contractors
Charles was very unprofessional at end of first day he asked to be paid and was suppose to be back next day with right tools and he never returned and I paid him in full and have receipt. the site was
2.Barrett's A-1 Locksmith
711 S Halsey Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Barrett's Locksmith has been Kent County's most trusted security company since 1992. When you call Barrett's you will speak directly with the owner. Barrett's is a full service locksmith company; they
3.A 1 Insurance Inc
178 N Dupont Hwy
InsuranceLife InsuranceAuto InsuranceTravel Insurance
1660 S Governors Ave
Dry Cleaners & Laundries
5.A-1 Auto Glass
4580 S Dupont Hwy Ste F
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield RepairGlass DoorsAuto Repair & Service
6.A-1 Message Center
Telephone Answering Service
7.A-1 Sanitation Service Inc
Garbage CollectionPortable Toilets
Buckley's Auto Care
1604 E Newport Pike, Wilmington, DE, 19804
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.