1.Keen Edge Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
Complete Lawn Maintenance Service Residential & Commercial to Include Grass Cutting Weed Control, Fertilization and Year Round Services provided Weekly Biweekly Monthly by owner Mr. Jack Garrison lice
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Chip's Lawn Care Inc
626 Haven Dr SW
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy. We specialize in all phases of residential landscaping. We are committed quality work and outstanding results & are strongly in
5.Rocker Care Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Tree ServiceLandscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceFirewood
Duren Tree & Landscape Service proudly serves the metro Atlanta area with quality service at competitive prices. We specialize in all commercial and residential tree and landscaping services. If you a
6615 Manor Creek Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.