Jones Safe And Lock Company
3561 Bankhead Hwy, Douglasville, GA, 30134
1.Jones Safe And Lock Company
3561 Bankhead Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeysBank Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
A few weeks ago, I locked myself out of my house. I called Jones Safe & Lock, Mr. Jones answered the phone promptly. He took down my address and was at my house within 10 minutes. In less than 2 mi
2.Jones Key Impact
3470 N Fulton Ave
KeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Today Get 10% OFF With ANY Service!
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 374 Heritage Park Trace NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.