Serving the Douglasville area.
1.Advantage Electrical Services, Inc.
5317 Kings Hwy
Electric SwitchboardsElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Ragsdale Heating & Air
418 Butler Industrial Dr, Dallas, GA, 30132
Please try reloading the page.
So pleased with my new under-counter lights installed by First Class Electric. Bill, the owner, and his crew did the job quickly and efficiently and I couldn't be happier. Before I decided to use First Class, I had a couple of other electricians look at the job. One of them told me it would be too hard to do. Another quoted me an outrageous price. Bill took the time to discuss all my options and help me decide which way to go. After the job was completed, one of the lighting units stopped working. Bill sent someone out to replace it immediately. Couldn't recommend First Class enough .
I had First Class out twice. The first time to install ground fault circuit and replace some of my receptical boxes that were pulling away from the wall. They did all that and were in and out within and hour. Fast and reasonable.The second time we had a lightning strike that took out my landscape lighting. Mr. Moore recommend that i should protect my circuts with a surge protector. Since I had had another lightning strike 15 years ago that did $7,000.00 in damage. I took his advice. He installed that and repaired the damaged circuit for a reasonable price for quality work.
I left a message with Bill, the owner, and received a callback within the hour. The job was quoted over the phone for a very reasonable price and an appointment was set up to install a ceiling fan. They showed up, on time, took care of all my concerns and I even had them do an additional job while they were there. My invoice came in exactly as quoted. They're fast, professional, courteous and won't leave you with a big mess when they're gone. What more could you ask for? I wouldn't call anyone else.
I made the right choice when I called First Class Electric. To my surprise William, the owner, answered my call on a Sunday. Right away he made an appointment to come that week and provide me with a quote. They ran lines for 2 ceiling fans and a living room ceiling light and left the work area very clean. I was extremely impressed with their prompt professional work at a very reasonable price. I will definitely use them for my future projects and HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for any electrical work.
I was thoroughly impressed with First Class Electric's professionalism, expertise, and courtesy. I just moved to the area and my neighbor had highly recommended First Class. He stated that First Class was just that; they had been prompt and were known for their great work. I have to say I fully agree and would, without hesitation, recommend First Class.
We had an electrical emergency - tree fell on power line and pulled entrance cable from house. Called two other companies that would not come out same day. Called First Class and they exceeded expectations - came out about an hour after the call on a rainy Sunday night, during NBA finals and got us ready for GA Power to do their part. Thanks!
We couldn't be happier with the service we received from First Class. Billy was pleasant to work with and got the job done fast at a price that beat all the competitors. Of all the contractors we worked with during our house remodel, using First Class has been one of the best experiences.
They were able to schedule appointment quickly. They showed up on time and work was done quickly. They made sure everything was done to my satisfaction and cleaned up. We are already working on the next project for them. Excellent work at an excellent price! Won't go anywhere else now.
As a local Realtor, been a pleasure working with First class electric. Really helped buyers and sellers with repairs, fair and reliable estimates and very responsive. Will be my go-to electrician! Can't recommend them enough. Thank you!
They were on time and very well mannered. They completed the job of installing recessed lighting in my kitchen, also they did a great job cleaning up. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a FIRST CLASS JOB.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.