Showing results for same day dentures in waycross ga. Search for same day dentures in waycrossga instead?
1.Smith Matthew O DMD
908 Madison Ave N
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
2.Gregory M Thackston, DMD
506 Madison Ave N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
3.Southern Smiles Family Dentistry
709 Peterson Ave N
Pediatric DentistryDentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.South Georgia Cosmetic & General Dentistry
1108 Madison Ave N
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Guy W Moorman, DDS
1150 Ward Street Ext W Ste B2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Lindsey Griff M Dmd
1150 Ward Street Ext W
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.McGovern, Justin H, DDS
1370 Gordon St W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.