1.Lakeland Community Hospital
42024 Highway 195
2.Lawrence Hospital Medical
202 Hospital St
Medical CentersHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMammography Centers
3.Hospital Discount Pharmacies
209 4th Ave NE
Medical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & Supplies-RentingHospital Equipment & SuppliesDiabetic Equipment & Supplies
SERVING CULLMAN COUNTY FOR OVER 40 YEARS. We carry all types of Diabetic Supplies.
4.Hospital Discount Pharmacy West
1201 4th St SW
Hospital Equipment & SuppliesPharmaciesMedical Equipment & Supplies
5.Cullman County Hospital
1910 Cherokee Ave SW
6.Medical West HospitalServing the Double Springs, AL area
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical Clinics
Medical West has affordable quality solutions for all of your home healthcare needs. With a full range of medical supplies and equipment, Medical West will provide you with both superior products and
7.Global Medical Eqpt & Supls
922 20th St
PharmaciesMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospital Equipment & SuppliesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.