1.West Main Used Tires
1452 Montgomery Hwy
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
2.West Main Used Tires
943 W Main St
Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Dothan Tire & Service
1890 Montgomery Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersUsed Tire Dealers
Worst service ever. Had to take vehicle three different times for an alignment, then they broke my door handle, while fixing that they broke a piece off the inside of my door. Inexperience to say the
4.T & D USED TIRES
4060 Rucker Blvd
We offer new as well as used tires.
5.Rons Auto & Parts, LLC
690 Nathan Dr
Automobile SalvageTruck WreckingAutomobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Found electrical short in the ignition system in five minutes that a shop in Dothan could not diagnose and they wanted to run up a huge repair bill that was not necessary. Ron diagnosed it for free.
6.Cosby-Owens Tire & Brake
200 Kirkland St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake RepairUsed Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
500 N Main St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
Really nice, honest and fair guy. Bought some tires here for my trailer without paying a fortune. Short walk to downtown cafe and shops.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.