Serving the Dothan area. Meet Real Singles For A Fun TimeDating Is Better Here, Call Now!
1.Dsi Security Services
600 W Adams St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
A.B. Clark established DSI Security Services in 1969. The company employs more than 450 people and has clients in more than 25 states in the southeastern and eastern United States. DSI Security Servic
2.Morgan Professional Investigations
Disability ServicesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesBusiness Documents & Records-Storage & Management
Very Professional and Gets Results fast
3.Nelson's Electronic Systems
301 Pettus St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsComputer Software & ServicesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
4.Wiregrass Systems Inc
Po Box 8766
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
725 Campbellton Hwy Ste 1
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
506 Chapelwood Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2581 S Brannon Stand Rd Ste 1
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Serving the Dothan area. Meet Latinos right now, try free!Prueba gratis! Latinos en tu area!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.