1.American Family PlanningServing the Dothan, AL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
2.Wiregrass Emergency Pregnancy Service
829 N Daleville Ave
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
3.Sav-A-Life Of Dale County
1889 Andrews Ave
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
4.Hope Pregnancy Center Inc
1225 Rucker Blvd
Family Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Wiregrass Emergency Pregnancy Services
557 Glover Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
6.A Women's Pregnancy Center
4469 Clinton St Ste A
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesCounseling ServicesAbortion Alternatives
7.West Florida Pregnancy & Family Center
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion AlternativesSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.