Protect Your Home
Serving the Dothan area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Dsi Security Services
600 W Adams St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
A.B. Clark established DSI Security Services in 1969. The company employs more than 450 people and has clients in more than 25 states in the southeastern and eastern United States. DSI Security Servic
2.Sanders Security Inc
1036 W Main St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.Adt Security Services
158 N Foster St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
4.ADT Security Services
1912 Ross Clark Cir
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsMedical AlarmsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
725 Campbellton Hwy Ste 1
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.International Security Inc
3565 Montgomery Hwy
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
450 Oscar Godwin Rd
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Serving the Dothan area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.