1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.A AAccurate Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
3.Healthy Grass Landscaping, LLC
5456 Annette St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.Mighty Mow Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
We hired Mighty Mow after calling approximately 4 other companies. No one but MM came out or bothered to return our calls. They were professional, knowledgeable, and took so much time explaining thi
5.Advanced Hydroseeding and Landscaping Co
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
6.Natural Directions LLC
628 Orangeburg Rd
Tree ServiceHydrologistsArboristsErosion Control
Natural Directions has been in business for over 10 years and are fully insured with certified consulting Arborists on staff. Our services include tree removal, pruning, fertilization, installation, a
7.Elam's Pest Control
102 Berkeley Square Ln
General ContractorsWaterproofing ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
I've had the services of this business for ~5yr. They're very professional in advising me of the best course of action & jumping right in there and doing their job. Their pricing is very reasonable.
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.