Dr. Gloria Mendizabal-Piedra MD
3986 W 16th Ave, Hialeah, FL, 33012
1102 NW 136th Pl
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
2.Vision Unlimited MD
8420 W Flagler St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.New Vision Unlimited
7500 NW 25th St Ste 241
4.New Vision Unlimited PA
13852 SW 88th St
1555 Sunset Dr
Optical GoodsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
6.CMB Visions Unlimited, Inc
16201 SW 95th Ave
Product Design, Development & Marketing
7.Cmb Vision Unlimited
17400 SW 97th Ave
Advertising-Broadcast & FilmCommercials-Radio & Television
Sunset Eyes Optical
7360 SW 107th Ave, Miami, FL, 33173
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.