1.Por Su Salud Family Clinic
110 N Salinas Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I really like this clinic because they cure you and don't mess around they always have the answer and are really knowledgeable. I like seeing Maribel there. Oh and good prices too.
2.Donna Day & Night Clinic
2010 E Business Highway 83
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Por Su Salud Family Clinic
110o N Salinas Blvd
4.Donna Pediatric Clinic
1501 Hooks Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Divine Children's Clinic
701 N Main St
ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
6.Donna Children's Clinic
307 N Salinas Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.Donna Eye Clinic & Optical
301 N Salinas Blvd
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.