Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.Benny J Bell, DDS
202 Washington St
2.Pryor Family Dental
511 W Terlindo St
Dr. Christy Pryor and Dr. Nick Merica have a passion for people, and it shows through their expert care and determination to provide the dental service that you deserve. At Pryor Family Dental, we are
3.Rowland Family Dentistry
N Westwood Blvd
DentistsEndodontistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I'm middle aged and developed dental-phobia as a child. This almost pathological fear stayed with me until I began seeing Dr. Rowland and staff. I can't say my experiences were totally pain free, bu
4.Dental Arts Group
2700 Kanell Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
5.Katy Trail Community HealthServing the Doniphan, MO area
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
6.Robert F. Rowland D.M.D.
1611 N Westwood Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
General Dentistry- New Patients Welcome- Denistry For All Ages
7.Tillery, Tearl JServing the Doniphan, MO area
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future