1.Prevost Memorial Hospital
301 Memorial Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsMedical LabsHospitals
Prevost Memorial Hospital is a health care facility that provides laboratory, outpatient, radiology, social, respiratory, nursing and nutritional services. It also offers colonoscopy, gastroscopy, fle
2.Walmart - Pharmacy
37000 Highway 3089
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
3.Reddy Family Medical Clinic
217 Railroad Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
4.St Elizabeth Physicians
214 Clinic Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthSpeech-Language Pathologists
101 Plimsol Dr
Dialysis ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)More Nearby Locations »
6.Main Street Dental Care
6473 Highway 44
Walk In's Welcome. Call Today for Appointment.
7.Cosmetic Health & Laser Center
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.