Malvern Dental Center
230 Pine Bluff St, Malvern, AR, 72104
1.Malvern Dental Center
230 Pine Bluff St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesNo Internet Heading Assigned
At Malvern Dental Center, we know that dental health is very important. That is why by continuing our education and training, we can deliver to our patients, young and old, the best possible service.
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Williams Family Dentistry
372 Coral Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsDental Clinics
Williams’ Family Dentistry was established in July, 1968, by Dr. Ernest I. Williams, Jr. Dr. Williams first practiced with Dr. Kirk Cone for about 3 years before building his first office building on
6.Zoran D Ilic, Other
Hot Springs National Park,AR
Don't go there unless you want to be ripped off and bad dental work...I am filling a claim against them for a full refund of work done
7.Atkinson D Ross DR
Hot Springs Village,AR
Tara Scallion DDS/Landmark Dental
3401 Atwood Rd Ste D, Little Rock, AR, 72206
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future