Serving the Dolton area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Perez Michael S DDS
625 Ridge Rd
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs a friendly dentist who
2.Advocate Health Care - Ramon C Cabe MD...
9119 S Exchange Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Chicago Family Health Center is the premier location for your health care needs. We handle all parts of the life cycle from prenatal care to geriatrics. We're a family practice that also specializes i
3.Chicago Health Care Services
1313 E Sibley Blvd Ste 105
4.Health Care Consortium-Il
14818 Chicago Rd
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical ClinicsHealth InsuranceInsurance
5.Advancare Health Care Services
833 E 158th St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
6.Southside Health Consortium
1350 E Sibley Blvd Ste 303
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
7.Primesource Healthcare Systems Inc
15236 Dante Ave
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Clinics
Serving the Dolton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.