1.Midfield Dental Center
114 Brookwood Rd E
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My kids and I really enjoy going to Midfield Dental Center. The office is always so clean and neat, we are in and out pretty quickly, and the staff is just wonderful. They are so gentle on the kids an
2.Joseph A Stewart DMD PA
2820 Veterans Memorial Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
We are a family oriented general dentist office. Serving the Adamsville area for over 30 years. Always welcoming new patients. We accept most insurances and credit cards. Financing available through C
3.Cosgrove Dental Care
3159 Green Valley Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Excellent experience. I had to have a small filling done and the entire procedure was painless!
4.Jones, Edward L DMD
3457 Sierra Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersFinancial PlannersFinancing Consultants
Replace Missing Teeth Improve Your Appearance
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
6.Soleymani Keyvan DMD
1520 7th Ave N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
I have been a patient since 1979. He does excellent work. The staff excels in people skills! Staff will work with you on billing. The office setting is professional, yet family friendly.
7.Miller H Keith DMD
2200 Valleydale Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.