900 Longbranch Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
With over 30 years experience we can offer all your plumbing needs.
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
4.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
5.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
6.Brungardt Plumbing LLCServing the Dodge City, KS area
PlumbersWater HeatersGarbage Disposal RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
7.Heinz PlumbingServing the Dodge City, KS area
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Have you been waiting all day for the plumber who is supposed to fix your leaky faucet? Don't settle for unprofessional plumbing service and call the specialists at Heinz Plumbing - we're there on tim
24/7 Dodge City Plumbers
localpros247.com/plumbers Call for Immediate Plumbing Help.Fast & Quality Plumbing Services.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.