1.Darren Barnes Tree & Stump Removal
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Pro Tech Spraying Service
15609 State Road 23
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceFertilizing Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.General Pest Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesTermite Control
*Residential - Commercial - Industrial *Reliable Pest & Termite Control *Serving All of Southwest Kansas *Licensed & Insured **Additional Phone Numbers** *(620) 624-0451 Liberal *(620) 353-1550 Ulysse
5.GAS Lawn Pros LLCServing the Dodge City, KS area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Grant and his team are very professional and great at what they do. They will leave your place looking emaculant. They are prompt and efficient at what they do. You definitely get your money's worth a
6.DV Enterprises LLCServing the Dodge City, KS area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
My blue spruce trees have needle drop. DV Enterprises, LLC were the only landscaping group who know what to do. They treated the trees successfully and gave a plan to regain the health of the trees. T
7.General Pest Control
15609 State Road 23
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTree Service
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Dodge City
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.