1700 W Wyatt Earp Blvd
RestaurantsIce Cream & Frozen DessertsFast Food RestaurantsDessert Restaurants
207 E Wyatt Earp Blvd
Bar & GrillsBarsAmerican RestaurantsNight Clubs
I have eaten here many times and will continue to eat here. The ribeye is always cooked to perfection, has excellent seasoning, and is fair priced. I don't know what waddaguy ordered, but I have never
1410 W Wyatt Earp Blvd
Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsRestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
$17 voucher for two
The food is only fair. My mother ordered the roast beef and it came out pureed.
4.Sarocha's Thai Restaurant
1506 W Wyatt Earp Blvd
Thai RestaurantsAsian RestaurantsTake Out RestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
This is one of my main highlights when visiting family and friends. Since I grew up in the area I still remember many of the dishes that the current owners grandfather prepared, and thankfully, many
5.Casey's Cowtown Club
503 E Trail St
Steak HousesRestaurantsBreakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants
This is the best resturant that I have found in western Kansas . The decor is great along with everything else . I have eaten some of the best calf fries , that they have .
6.Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
2601 Central Ave
Mexican RestaurantsLatin American RestaurantsRestaurants
Good margaritas. Excellent food. Love it!
7.Lotus Gardens Chinese Restaurant
1202 E Wyatt Earp Blvd
Chinese RestaurantsFamily Style RestaurantsBanquet Halls & Reception FacilitiesAsian Restaurants
The ladies were so nice helping us with the menu items. The food was so good. We are from Oklahoma and this was really good. Not sure why there is one bad review. Everything was clean and the people
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.