1.Michael R. Tumbarello, DMD, PA
214 S Crutchfield St
Dental ClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
At Michael R. Tumbarello, DMD, PA, we provide a low stress environment and we have the latest in technology. We will help you maintain and improve your oral health. New patients are always welcome to
2.Cuthrell & Mochnick
1341 Westgate Center Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
We get it. The last thing you want to do is go to the dentist. But we don't take it personally. In fact, we are doing all that we can to change how you feel about visiting the dentist. That's why we n
3.Spangler Michael DDS, PA
3234 Reynolda Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Spangler and the staff at Michael S. Spangler, DDS would like to welcome you as a patient to our full-service family practice. We have a strong commitment to strive for excellence and we take prid
Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
5.Szott, Margaret DDSServing the Dobson, NC area
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
Dr. Margaret Szott provides quality dentistry for people of all ages. We offer a wide range of dental services. We do everything possible to make dental visits pleasant and fun for our patients.
6.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future