HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Kuehl's Lawn & Garden Care
1211 E 15th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
2004 13th Ave
4.Spring-Green Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServicePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Since 1977, Spring-Green has been beautifying America’s neighborhood lawns and landscapes and we are proud to stand behind our work. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professio
5.Skoog Landscape & Design
2612 W Le Fevre Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
6.Aeration Dethatch Pathology
1001 Locust Dr
ArboristsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLawn Maintenance
7.Sisson Lawn & Landscaping
1910 E 4th St
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPaving Contractors
Dixon Lawn Service
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Lawn Service - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.