Serving the Dixon area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.James D Sanderson DDS
1155 Rehrmann Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
This business gives me a very uncomfortable feeling. Their seems to be a lot of negative energy between the Dr. and the staff.
2.John R Saunderson DMD
255 N Lincoln St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Wiley Kristina DDS
140 N Jackson St Ste 1
4.Tyler DMD Nelson MD
125 N Lincoln St
5.David Alan Wilkins, DMD
255 N Lincoln St
6.Ted M Ramirez DDS
255 N Lincoln St Ste B
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Kristina Linde Wiley, DDS
805 N Lincoln St Ste A
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future