558 Highway 46 S
Tire DealersTruck Equipment & PartsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcAutomobile Accessories
PDR Specialist in Dickson is a first class operation. I had extensive hail damage on my car, and when they finished the repairs it looked like it just came off the showroom floor. In addition they t
2.Dickson County Auto Repair
100 Villa Cir
Tire DealersAlternators & Generators-Automotive RepairingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Very honest and reasonable. If you're looking for a factory service at a reasonable price, I definitely recommend. The owner was very knowledgable about my make of car and common problems.
3.Quick O Muffler and Tire
102 Skyline Cir
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust Systems
4.Dickson Farmers Co-Op
705 Henslee Dr
Tire DealersHardware StoresFarm EquipmentLivestock Equipment & Supplies
The Dickson Farmers Coop specializes in services for farm supplies, farm tire repair and tires. We also offer Mastercraft Tire brands. We offer front end alignments starting at $59.99.
5.Bill's Tire Service
322 E College St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Skyline Auto Care
216 Skyline Cir
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeTire Dealers
7.Underwood Tire & Repair
2202 Highway 48 N
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Wow, what a quick job! I was on the road again in no time. Thanks!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.