445 Highway 46 S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
My experience with Aspen was horrible . I tried to talk to the office manager and she was not professional at all . I had 2 teeth pulled and it cost me 359.00 with a senior discount . If you want goodMore Nearby Locations »
2.Preston Dental Care Pllc
531 Highway 46 S
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Preston Dental Care. P.L.L.C., in Dickson, TN, is a premier dental facility serving Lyles, Bon Aqua, Charlotte and the surrounding areas since 2005. Our services include extractions, crowns, wisdom te
3.Dental Partners - Dickson College
306 E College St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Burgess Anissa DDS
Pomona Progress Ctr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
had a broken tooth that had split completely in half and they fit me in that evening. pulled my tooth in no time had great relief and with no insurance cheaper than any dentist around
5.Jerome Burr Dds Mds Pllc
314 E College St
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
Dr Burr is personable and his office staff friendly and willing to work with your budget. His skills are excellent and he keeps abreast of the latest technologies. I'm on my third child with him and a
6.Dickson Family & Cosmetic
306 E College St
Cosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We believe that achieving quality care should not be difficult! Our dental clinic specializes in providing the best dental experience for our patients with our cosmetic and family dentistry services.
7.Mappes, Mark S DDS MS
500 E College St
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
Find a Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Prosthodontists Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.