City Tile & Floor Covering Co
223 S Spring St, Murfreesboro, TN, 37130
61 Visco Ct
Flooring Installation Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConcrete Curing & Treating MaterialsCoatings-Protective
We are committed to sustainability & our environment. This system is comprised of graded recycled black walnut, & our low VOC compliant resin. Our system is ideally suited for construction & renovatio
2.Volume Carpet Sales
3007 Dickerson Pike
Flooring ContractorsCarpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Family Owned and Operated since 1979. For over 38 years, we have provided quality flooring and installation. We carry hardwood, ceramic tile, carpet, laminate and vinyl in different quality flooring p
3.ABC Carpet IncServing the Dickson, TN area
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsFloor Materials
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.Franklin Flooring Contractors
180 Rivergate Dr
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
To provide homeowners, builders, general contractors, designers, and architects with the best craftsmanship and services the industry has to offer. We truly care about our craft and the relationships
6.Workman Co Inc The
2917 Armory Dr
Floors-IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsFlooring Contractors
7.Sears Home Improvement
Air Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home
Serving the Dickson area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?