David Hazzouri Dental
327 N Washington Ave, Scranton, PA, 18503
1.Andrew Brown's Drug Store
1789 N Keyser Ave Ste 2
2.Andrew Brown's Home Health Care
1512 Pittston Ave
Oxygen Therapy EquipmentWheelchairsHospital Equipment & Supplies-RentingSurgical Appliances & Supplies
Andrew Brown's Home Health Care began operations in 1969. The center caters to a range of medical needs, from nebulizers and their medications, to diabetic test strips, oxygen concentrators as well as
3.Brown's Andrew Drug Store Inc
1502 Pittston Ave
i love this place, they are always friendly,will help you out if they can and they know their stuff.
4.Brown Andrew A
1421 Pittston Ave
5.Andrew A Brown D.M.D.
632 Davis St
Dr. Andrew Brown, DMD has been serving families in Scranton for several years. Our staff prides itself on a friendly and welcoming environment and we work hard to ensure each visit is enjoyable and co
6.Brown Andrew A Dentist
905 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
500 Park St
Conway Robert E
395 N Maple Ave, Kingston, PA, 18704
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future