1.Marietta Cline MD
3828 Hughes Ct Ste 77539
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Maximos Bassem MD Mph PA
1804 Fm 646 Rd W
Physicians & Surgeons
I was skeptical about going to a male doctor but a few of my friends recommended him and insisted that I go. As soon as I got there the Doctor came in with a friendly smile and calm demeanor which ma
3.Linda Neely MD
303 Fm 517 Rd E
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Lordex Spine Institute
212 Gulf Fwy S Ste G1
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsNutritionistsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
One 60-Minute Deep-Tissue or Swedish Massage
After a bad experience w/ sswc, I went to Lordex. I was given a resonable plan for recovery, honest and straight forward. I will continue for maintaining my health by at least 6 visits a year for adj
5.Bay Area Dermatology Associate
12 Professional Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)
Don't hesitate to call Bay Area Dermatology in Webster, TX. We are committed to your satisfaction. Call us today.
6.Bay Area Diabetes & Endocrinology
2060 Space Park Dr Ste 400
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Bay Area Diabetes & Endocrinology believe that excellent diabetes management requires a team of healthcare professionals who have a wealth of expertise in diabetes. We have assembled a staff of endocr
7.Adult & Children Allergy-Asthma Center
450 W Medical Center Blvd Ste 240
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
*Jafar Farnam, M.D. FACAAI - Director *Full Time Academic Background And Numerous Publication In Allergy
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.