3821 Promenade Pkwy
OptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsContact Lenses
The Doctors are GREAT, very friendly and thorough! Cool office with relaxed atmosphere and a nice selection of frames. Very good experience for me and my kids. Will go back!
2.Angelos B Vamvakas, M.D.
3161 Wayne Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Visit our website
3.Back Bay Family Dentistry
10409 Boney Ave
I found my experience with Dr. Jeremy Parker and his staff to be highly professional and efficient. I was a work in with a toothache. He took great care with me and was able to save my tooth. Thank yo
4.Community Rehab Physical Therapy
10241 Boney Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationChild CareAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPhysical Therapists
5.North Bay Therapy
1990 Popps Ferry Rd
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation Services
Latest technology for all of your physical therapy and rehabilitation needs.
6.Barnes, Phillip Lance Dr
201 Lameuse St
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
I've been the patient for many physicians over the years for injuries or ailments. Among the military, VA, and civilian, without a doubt Lance Barnes stands apart from them all. Reasons? Simple; he is
7.South Mississippi Urgent Care
3661 Sangani Blvd Ste E
after reading the reviews on this site, I couldn't believe it. I went to the urgentcare in diberville and was given EXCEPTIONAL care, they took care of me and made me feel welcomed. front desk staff w
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.