Serving the Devine area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
307 Briscoe Ave
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
2.Heartland Hospis And Home Health
109 W Benton Ave
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapists
Highly Experienced Compassionate & Courteous Staff Customized Patient Care Plans We Accept Medicare & Medicaid A Variety Of Insurance Providers Physical & Occupational Therapy Available Physicians May
3.Ramirez Residential Care
1034 County Road 664
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Communities
4.Devine Convalescent Care
104 Enterprise Ave
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
5.Ramirez Personal Care Home
1024 County Road 664
Elderly HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest Homes
6.Heritage Residential Care Center
617 Brown Ave
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
7.Redmans Boarding Home
850 County Road 6612
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.