Deyonker Window & Doors
1875 W Auburn Rd, Rochester Hills, MI, 48309
1.Kelly Window & Door
15000 Linwood St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor Wholesalers & ManufacturersBuilding Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.D & S Glass & Doors
11010 Whittier St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcFurniture StoresWindows
* All Glass Work * Mirrors * Windows * Storm Windows * Mirror Walls & Tables * Fast Dependable Service * We Do it All! * Store Front Board-Ups * 24 Hour Service * All Custom Glass Work * Reasonable Pr
3.Kelly Window & Door
1500 Linwood St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsVinyl Windows & Doors
4.D&S Glass & Doors
11010 Whittier St
Store FrontsStorm Window & Door RepairGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
5.Unique Construction Company
4234 Lakewood St
Home BuildersGarages-Building & RepairingWaterproofing ContractorsMasonry Contractors
If I were to rate the workmanship, I would give them Five Stars. However, the customer service is poor, at best. I originally contacted Unique to work on my driveway a few years ago. At that time, the
6.3G Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceGutter Covers
25% off Leaf Protection- Good with purchase of Vinyl Siding and Gutters+1more
I had my home in Ave Maria, Florida custom painted by Ken Slater from 3G Seamless Gutter. I can't say enough about the quality of work and the professionalism Ken Slater has shown throughout the entir
7.Expert Window Pros
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Very impressed with how fast they did the job. We wanted some of our windows replaced, and they did a fantastic job, making sure the glasses were sealed and that everything was in perfect condition.
Kelly Window & Door
15000 Linwood St, Detroit, MI, 48238
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.