Night Owl Pediatric Clinic
44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI, 48085
1.Great Smiles Family Dentistry
10720 W 7 Mile Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
This is a great dentist. Dr. Kline has passed. Doctor Allen Sherman has taken over. I have been complety happy with my new dentures, made by him.Great staff, great dentist.
2.Krawiec Stephen J DDS PC
18400 Grand River Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Visit our website
Recently (11/13/12), I needed to have some normally painful dental work done but wanted to use a dentist located in our city and not part of some huge franchise organization. Searching, I found Dr. K
3.North Medical Clinic
20041 W 8 Mile Rd
ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical Clinics
4.Medical Center Village
4690 Saint Antoine St
5.Detroit Medical Group
14071 E 7 Mile Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
6.BMC Urgent Care-Mi
8282 Woodward Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent CareMedical Clinics
7.Dental Art Clinic
15031 Michigan Ave
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Selected America's Top Dentist for 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 From Consumer Research Council of America * Emergencies are Seen the Same Day * Over 20 Years Experience * We Accept Care Credit (Interest - F
Serving the Detroit area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.