Johnny On The Spot
28287 Beck Rd, Wixom, MI, 48393
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
422 W Congress St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbers
Roto-Rooter wasn't the first estimate we received or the lowest, but it was the most detailed, concise appraisal of the job. Every aspect of supplies and application was detailed on our estimate. TheMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hampton & Taylor Painting & Decorating Inc
8145 Greenlawn St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationPainting ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors
17605 Faust Ave
Home ImprovementsFire & Water Damage RestorationHome Repair & Maintenance
24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE!!!
4.Unique Construction Company
4234 Lakewood St
Home BuildersGarages-Building & RepairingWaterproofing ContractorsMasonry Contractors
If I were to rate the workmanship, I would give them Five Stars. However, the customer service is poor, at best. I originally contacted Unique to work on my driveway a few years ago. At that time, the
651 Livernois St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsBuilding Restoration & PreservationSewer Contractors
Professional Building Services *Commercial / Residential / Institutional / Municipal *24 Hour a Day / 7 Days a Week Emergency Service *Professional Restoration Services Provided by X-Cel Restoration I
22310 Telegraph Rd
Fire & Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Restoration
I have worked with the team at Interstate and can highly recommend their services! They make everything easy at very difficult times by working with the insurance company and making sure all of the w
7.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
Serving the Detroit area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.